Ninja blenders are some of the top-rated blending machines on the market today. If you search online for the best blenders, you will find some of the top blenders are Ninja’s: the consistency in the making of reliable machines is unmatched.
One of their newest items like the Ninja CT682SP demonstrates that this trend will continue. Ninja intellisense is an all-around blender that does more than just making smoothies and sauces. It can process food, mix the dough, make baby food, make frozen desserts, make noodles from veggies, and much more.
Its power comes from several parts working together to achieve its great versatility: the all-digital interface with 12 preset programs, which hasten food preparation.
- Easy to use and clean
- Total Crushing Pitcher
- 1200W Smart Base with a touchscreen display
- Twelve Smart Programs
- Four high-performance attachments
- Smart Vessel Recognition
- Intuitive Touchscreen
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts
- 72 oz., 24 oz. Single-Serve Blender Cup, 8-cup Precision Processor Bowl
- 35-Recipe Inspiration Guide
- The Ninja CT682SP is one of the most versatile and user-friendly blenders in the market.
Features and Design
One of the most outstanding features is the Intelli-Sense feature. Each container has it. The base immediately detects the container you are using and gives you the best smart program or preset to use. The blender has four containers each with its own preset.
- Total crushing container – amazing with frozen desserts, smoothies, and even ice cream
- High-speed blender jar – great for protein shakes or single serve smoothies
- Auto-spiralizer – turns any vegetable or fruit into fresh noodles
- Food processor – the machine is excellent for pureeing, chopping vegetables for garnishing, and making dough attachment.
- The auto-spiralizer feature enables you to make noodles from vegetables thus making your salads more appealing and exciting. It comes with a feed chute, bowl, and interchangeable spiralizing discs. If your kids do not like taking salads, they will like the fun noodle shaped vegetables that are great for them.
Ninja CT682SP will replace many appliances like the food processor in your kitchen. It has a smart base to recognize the container you are using, and it will adjust presets accordingly.
Besides smoothie making, it can chop ingredients, mix the dough, and even make hummus. The versatile food processor comes with a smaller 24 oz. Container with its blade, which enables you to create single serve smoothies.
Manufacturers back this machine with a one-year warranty. Most reviewers have claimed this warranty is short for the blender’s price. Fortunately, if you buy it at Amazon, you can buy an extended warranty for up to four years in case you need that extra peace of mind.
Easy to Clean
All the four containers come with removable blades. All of them are dishwasher safe, which makes clean up more comfortable and quicker. Food residue can clog the dishwasher filters so ensure you rinse the parts first before putting them in the dishwasher.
Rinsing the blender immediately after use also ensures food residues do not dry up which might force you to scrub the part, which hardens your cleanup process.
When you are removing the blades, be cautious since they are very sharp and can cut your fingers. Additionally, always ensure you are cleaning your blender after every use.
Most users love the versatility that the Intelli-Sense” feature brings.
It shows differently preset depending on the container you are using. Most like this element because the smart programs or preset reduces the guesswork in making recipes.
For instance, if you need to mix the dough, you use the dough bowl and use the smart dough program for it. Same thing if you want to make frozen dessert and smoothies. The blender has its own preset for on the go convenience.
Ninja CT682SP Intellisense is a multitasking device that will replace a few of your kitchen appliances. They include a mixer, food processor, and spiralizer. If you are baking a large piece of dough, the dough-mixing container should be perfect.
The auto-spiralizer is another amazing feature associated with this Ninja blender, which eliminates the need of having a manual spiralizer in your kitchen like the Nutribullet. The blender self-driven meaning users only need to chop fruit or vegetables into a cylindrical shape that is less than 3 inches wide and four inches in height.
Reasons to Buy
- A versatile blender that can make various recipes from sauces, smoothies to chopping foods
- Intuitive interface and easy to use
- Powerful motor
- Recipe booklet to eliminate guesswork and help you experiment with new recipes
- Capable of making small or large batches of smoothies thanks to the 24-ounce single serve cup and a 72-ounce pitcher
- Can be noisy
- Short one-year warranty
- Not good at making nut butter
If you want a versatile machine for your kitchen, then Ninja intelli-sense kitchen system with auto-spiralizer will be an excellent addition. It will also serve as a food processor. It offers the best value for your money since it can replace up to three appliances that you have in your kitchen. Check on best blender reviews and you will be able to do more than just making smoothies.
You can make guacamole, baby food, salad dressing, salsa dips, hummus, mix dough recipes and much more with this machine. Ninja Intellisense Blender has a smart motor base that recognizes which container you put on its top, and it will adjust the intelligent programs accordingly.
The idea of presets smart programs for each container is impressive and reduces clutter, making your blending experience better and come as one of the best-rated Ninja blenders for the next generation.